- Superb-sounding cymbal line for the Semi-Professional/Professional musician
- B12 Alloy (88% Copper, 12% Tin) produces balanced low-mid-high frequencies
- Top-bottom lathing crafted perfectly in weight, feel, sound
- Extensive hammering for dialed-in sonic response through all dynamic ranges
- Brilliant Finish - bright shimmery tone that opens up sound
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
List Price: $ 124.95
Price: $ 124.95
More Cymbal Products
- Excellent, bright "chick" sound
- Sharp, focused and full-bodied HiHats
- Excellent value
This ZBT Series pair of hi-hats gives you a sharp and focused sound, along with a well-defined, bright "chick" sound to cut right through the mix. Sharp and focused sound, with a well-defined, bright "chick." Click to enlarge. Top sound grooves with small round hammer strikes for texture and character. A fast, bright, high-volume sound from the power-packed ZBT alloy. Maximum Performance and Maximum Value.
These 14-inch hi-hats provide the definition you want in a hi-hat, opened or closed. Zildjian's ultra-durable ZBT alloy means they're built to last and won't break the bank. The Zildjian ZBT Series
Start Here. Go Anywhere. Don't let price stand between you and a sensational sounding set of cymbals. Revolutionary
List Price: $ 125.95
Price: $ 125.90
- Modern classic sound
- Matching 16 Inch and 18 Inch Fast Crashes
- Professional level quality in a Value Pack
The Zildjian A Custom Cymbal Pack includes a 20" medium ride, 16" and 18" crashes, and 14" hi-hats. Developed with help from Vinnie Colaiuta, A Custom cymbals are made using radical rotary hammering techniques, thin weights, and a striking, brilliant finish for crisp, sweet, sophisticated sound.
List Price: $ 799.95
Price: $ 749.95
- Clock made from actual Zildjian cymbal
- To help you keep the time
- 13" in diameter
The Zildjian Cymbal Clock: To help you keep the time. Battery powered, 13-inch diameter.
List Price: $ 69.95
Price: $ 56.15
- Effects cymbal designed in conjunction with Mike Mangini
- Distinctive colored tint
- Very explosive
- May also be used as a stacker for signature trashy sound
A new type of effects cymbal with a distinctive colored tint and an equally trashy voice. Explosive on its own. Stack it on another cymbal for a signature trashy sound. Mike Mangini assisted Zildjian in the birth of this trashy special effects cymbal that stands alone or sizzles piggybacked on another cymbal. Like Mike, it's like nothing you've ever seen before. Its sound is as outrageous as his personality. Well...almost.
List Price: $ 84.95
Price: $ 84.95