www.martintaylorguitar.com Guitarists Martin Taylor and Tommy Emmanuel sit down to jam and talk about touring, jazz & country music, Django Reinhardt, Wes Montgomery, Albert Lee and playing and learning guitar. Filmed at CAAS 2010 in Nashville.
James Taylor – You’ve Got A Friend. Live on North Sea Jazz Festival 2009
- Features a ¼” nut driver on one end and a handy Phillips screwdriver at the other.
- Please note that Nylon Series and older Big Baby truss rods are accessed through the soundhole and require our longer wrench.
Truss Rod Wrench. We generally recommend that you consult an experienced repair technician for truss rod adjustments, but if you know what you’re doing, a Taylor truss rod wrench is a handy tool for tweaking the amount of relief in your neck. Use it to adjust for different string gauges or to dial-in the right feel for your playing style. Features a ¼” nut driver on one end and a handy Phillips screwdriver at the other. Please note that Nylon Series and older B… More >>
Im going to make a Jazz band and i need your guy’s help. I personally want a trumpet with good quality and good tone. if you have any suggestions for a different trumpet, make a comment.
- Feature our logo embroidered on black, honey or chocolate
- Specially cut to fit the strap pins on Taylor guitars
- Suede lining helps prevent slipping
Suede Taylor Guitar Straps feature our logo embroidered on black, honey or chocolate. Expect a supple and broken-in fit from the moment you strap it on. Suede lining helps prevent slipping, too. Specially cut to fit the strap pins on Taylor guitars…. More >>