- Protected weight does not scratch your instrument
- No chemical additives
Designed to clean a curved soprano saxophone
List Price: $ 17.99
Price: $ 17.99
Find More Woodwind Products
- Strength: #3.25
- Has the properties of moist cane
- Does not have to be preconditioned before playing
- Completely Non-Toxic
- No Risk, 30 day Exchange Policy
Légère is pleased to introduce Signature Series technology for the Soprano Sax. This reed follows the spectacular success of our original Signature Series reed for the Bb Soprano Clarinet which has been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds.
List Price: $ 32.40
Price: $ 32.40
Related Saxophone Products
- Traditional reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even highest notes.
- Extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
- Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Every reed sealed in 'Flow Pack' to ensure freshness.
The most widely played reeds in the world, with a superiority proven over the years, these reeds suit all styles of music.
List Price: $ 10.09
Price: $ 9.95
- Dark, warm and resonant
- Assists in producing a full, centered tone
- Although technologically superior, its sound is similar to the sound produced by the age-old string ligature
- Includes a Rovner cap
- For soprano saxophone (very small) with rubber mouthpiece
The original Dark launched the fine line of Rovner ligatures in 1974, and introduced an innovative approach to ligature design. It is especially enjoyed by the classical player, and despite many imitators, continues to be our best-seller. For decades it has also been the "go-to" ligature for music educators, knowing they can recommend it with complete confidence that a Rovner ligature is just the thing to help developing players move to the next level of performance.
List Price: $ 18.99
Price: $ 18.95
- Brand: LEGERE
- Special polymer compound
- Designed to mimic the important properties of damp cane
- Fantastic response you would expect from a great reed
- Will last for months, not days
The Bb Clarinet reed is our original clarinet reed and it continues to be extremely popular with players at all levels. It is the recommended reed for school band players. Like all Legere reeds, this reed; Features: Has the properties of moist cane. Does not have to be Preconditioned before playing Completely Non-Toxic Available in 1/4 Strengths 1.75 -5.0 No Risk, 30 day Exchange Policy
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 18.49
Related Clarinet Products