Meinl Artist Series Shaker, Luis Conte Signature-NOT Made in China-Medium Volume for Recording Sessions and Live Acoustic Shows, 2-Year Warranty, (Med) (SH4BK)
- PERFECT SHAKER TO PLAY WITH A CAJON: The delicate, smooth, yet cutting sounds of the Meinl Artist Series Shaker was helped conceived by master percussionist, Luis Conte. To achieve such a fluid shaker sound, two individual shakers are connected as one to create a well-balanced, effortless feel when playing. The volume of the artist series shakers pair excellent with a Cajon.
- MADE FOR LIVE SHOWS AND STUDIO RECORDINGS: Under a microphone, these shakers are a great way to layer your drum set grooves in a live setting (for those of us brave enough to play with one hand), and they blend with any percussion rig. In the studio is where these shakers really shine. They are ideal for recording because of their smooth sounds without obtrusive highs.
- DELICATE FILLING WITH ABS PLASTIC BODY: "My shaker sound is as smooth as silk" is how Luis describes them. The shape and materials allow these shakers to dominate in versatility and musicality. The soft filling projects with the strong ABS plastic shell.
- MEDIUM VOLUME FOR ANY SITUATION: The black shaker covers the middle ground between the red and grey versions. It delivers ultra-smooth percussive colors that can blend well and cut at the same time, responding beautifully at any volume level. A little louder than the red shaker, it is perfect to use for both studio and live situations.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: The artist series shaker come with a two year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers.
Related Percussion Products