- For brass mouthpieces
- Nylon handle
Rainbow Woodwind Mouthpiece Brush
List Price: $ 5.66
Price: $ 2.66
- Zip Lock bag with header
- Easy to carry around
Super Saver Wood Clarinet Care Kit
Price: $ 9.95
- Natural 38" acoustic guitar made to deliver fantastic sound with an all-wood construction, steel strings, and a glossy smooth finish
- Intended for right-handed users, made with a 19 fret fingerboard and an easy-to-use tuner
- The ultimate starter kit for a budding musician, this right-handed guitar comes complete with a case, pick, pitch pipe, shoulder strap, digital E-tuner, and extra replacement strings
- Ready to use right out of the box, everything you need to start playing is already included, with no assembly required
- Overall Dimensions: 38"(L) x 3.25"(W) x 14"(H)
Jam out in style with an acoustic guitar starter set made for aspiring musicians and pros alike. With an all-wood construction, steel strings, and a glossy, smooth natural finish, you’ll be proud to play on a guitar that gives stellar sound with every strum. Whether you’re just learning the basics or you’ve mastered every chord, this guitar set is perfect for rockin’ and rollin’ all night long. SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 38”(L) x 3.25“(W) x 14“(H); Weight: 4.7 lbs.; Color: Natural; Material: Wood; Case Material: Nylon; Intended for right-handed use; Includes guitar, case, pick, pitch pipe, shoulder strap, digital E-tuner, and extra replacement strings; No assembly required
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 37.94
- The HW Pad-Saver may be stored inside or outside the instrument.
- Just the right size to reach the length of the body.
- Works with all C Flutes
- Special HW micro-fibers pull saliva away from any surface they touch, allowing it to dry on the HW Pad-Saver rather than on the instrument.
- Also available as a One Piece- H-FLU
HW Pad-Saver Flute Set, 2-Piece, Multi-Color made from super-wicking microfiber material and help extend the life of the pads
List Price: $ 14.58
Price: $ 10.99
Find More Flute Products
Preserves and protects wood with a proprietary blend of plant derived oils, emulsifiers, and powerful antioxidants it penetrates deeply and will not turn rancid. Many bore oils are clear and colorless light mineral oil (baby oil) which is not what instrument makers use to impregnate the wood during manufacture. Maintains the dimensional stability of the wood. Holds and buffers the needed moisture level in the wood which retards the tendency to crack and split.
List Price: $ 20.00
Find More Woodwind Products