Pocket Guitar Practice Neck, Finger Exercise, Ohuhu 6 Fret Portable Guitar Trainer Practice Tool for Beginner Chord Trainer Fingering
- 🎸 GENUINE STRINGS: Improving your finger's dexterity and speeding up the learning progress of guitar playing. A MUST-HAVE for beginners. Helpful for getting muscle memory for a chord positions.
- 🎸 SMALL VOICE: No guitar-playing voice. Very small voice, not bother others.NOTE: THIS IS NOT REAL GUITAR. Just chord PRACTICE TOOL. SO IT CAN'T BE TUNED.
- 🎸 PORTABLE GUITAR PRATICE GADGET: size for pocket carry! Approx 0.34 lbs, closed size: Approx 10" x 2"x 1"; opened size: approx 17.5" x 2" x 1"; come with a carrying case, practice chord ANYWHERE!
- 🎸 DURABLE: High strength plastic shell, rosewood fingerboard, genuine guitar strings, all are well-made
- 🎸 ERGONOMIC DESIGNED: Stylish, fit with your hand and comfortable to use. Bonus a Guitar Chord Chart
Practice makes perfect
Specially designed for the ones with itchy guitar fingers syndrome, always wishing their guitars were there with them. The Ohuhu Pocket Guitar allows you to practice and play wherever you are, in the little pockets of free time you have throughout the day.
Train your finger dexterity for those rocking guitar solos with the full 6-steel string fretboard. And with adjustable string tightness, tune your guitar strings to feel exactly like your guitar at home.
The world is your studio
We'd love to spend hours pouring our hearts over tab sheets, honing our skills, but it¡¯s hard to bring our big, bu
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
Related Guitar Products