- Material: Stainless Steel. Ruler size: 8.9 * 5.1cm 3.5 * 2in (length * width).
- Application: electric guitar, bass and acoustic guitar. Unit: mm in.
- Scale for string height: 0.01-0.14in 0.25-3.50mm.
- Scale for bridge saddle slot depth: 0-0.875in 0-20mm.
- Scale for nuts saddles and polepieces: 0-0.75in 0-20mm.
This item is a string action ruler, perfect for obtaining accurate action measurements for electric guitar, bass and acoustic guitar. With scale for string height, for ridge saddle slot depth and for nuts saddles and pole pieces, useful conversions, long lasting etched printing, measurement from inch fractions, to inch decimals, to metric in increments.
Color: As the pictures shown.
Material: Stainless Steel.
Ruler size: 8.9 * 5.1cm / 3.5 * 2in (length * width).
Application: electric guitar, bass and acoustic guitar.
Unit: mm/ in.
Scale for string height: 0.01-0.14in / 0.25-3.50mm.
Scale for bridge saddle slot depth: 0-0.875in / 0-20mm.
List Price: $ 7.76
Price: $ 7.76
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop.
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want.
- Stomp Lab OIB provides 61 types of modeling effects.
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the Tone Lab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
The Vox Stomp Lab series of effect pedals, of which the Stomp Lab IIB modeling bass guitar pedal is a part of, are impressive new contenders that pack powerful sounds into compact and sophisticated looking metal bodies. Sound variations are categorized by style, such as rock, blues, and ballad, making it easy for even novice users to recall the desired sound. With high-quality looks, plus its high quality sound, the Stomp Lab series will be a great companion for the guitarist or bassist for years to come. Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwh
List Price: $ 93.63
Price: $ 89.00