Find More Drum Accessories Products
- Contains four individually-sealed select jazz Reeds
- Allows player to economically experiment with various reed cuts and strengths
- Available for the full range of Saxophones in strengths 2-medium/2-hard and 3-soft/3-medium
- Huge sound with powerful projection
- Strength 3S, Unfiled cut, box of 5 reeds
- Outstanding control and projection
- Available in third strengths from 2 to 4, in S (Soft), M (Medium), and H (Hard)
- Offered in both Filed and Unfiled models
•Huge sound with powerful projection
•Premium cane for longevity
•Outstanding control and projection
•Available in third strengths from 2S to 4H
•Offered in both Filed and Unfiled models
At its San Fernando Valley facility, Rico has a state-of-the-art reed research center, and employs the collaboration of agronomists, scientists, and musicians to produce top-quality reeds that include Rico Reserve premium reeds for clarinet and saxophone. Rico reeds are designed to bene
Eucatape Eucalyptus Infused Hand Drumming Tape - Heals and Protects Hands from Blisters Cuts Dry Skin, Better than Drum Gloves for Drum Sets Sticks Percussion Bongo Rock Latin Jazz African Conga Cajon
- Eucatape Drumming Tape by Drum Nerd synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens your hands while drumming and allows more touch sensitivity with your drum sticks than traditional drum gloves.
- HEALS - Eucatape is infused with great smelling Eucalyptus oils that help soothe your hands of existing blisters, cracks, or cuts with its natural anti-inflammatory properties and leaves your hands feeling soft with no sticky residue.
- PROTECTS - Eucatape features durable fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters and gives you a better grip without any slip whether you're rocking out on your drum set or using your hands for Latin, Jazz, African, Conga, Cajon, and other percussion instruments.
- BETTER - A traditional drum glove can be hot, uncomfortable, wear out quickly, and throw off your style (unless you're looking for the marching uniform look). Eucatape not only heals and protects your hands when using drum sticks or hand drumming, but also LOOKS AND FEELS cooler.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our drumming tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren't completely satisfied simply return your drum tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
Drumming for hours or even days on end can wreak havoc on your hands. Blisters and dry cracked skin are common, and when the set gets hot your sweaty hands are more likely to slip up. Drum gloves are hot, bulky, don't offer any drum stick / hand drum touch sensitivity, can wear out fast, and may even CAUSE blisters.
Eucatape is a eucalyptus-infused drum tape that will positively change the way you approach drumming, featuring a cooling sensation that helps fight against fatigue, natural anti-inflammatory healing properties that rejuvenate your hands, and tough fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters, bruises, cracks, cuts, and irritation. Eucata
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- "Ribbon" wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- String Gauges; Plain steel .011, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance