Eucatape Eucalyptus Infused Hand Drumming Tape - Heals and Protects Hands from Blisters Cuts Dry Skin, Better than Drum Gloves for Drum Sets Sticks Percussion Bongo Rock Latin Jazz African Conga Cajon
- Eucatape Drumming Tape by Drum Nerd synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens your hands while drumming and allows more touch sensitivity with your drum sticks than traditional drum gloves.
- HEALS - Eucatape is infused with great smelling Eucalyptus oils that help soothe your hands of existing blisters, cracks, or cuts with its natural anti-inflammatory properties and leaves your hands feeling soft with no sticky residue.
- PROTECTS - Eucatape features durable fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters and gives you a better grip without any slip whether you're rocking out on your drum set or using your hands for Latin, Jazz, African, Conga, Cajon, and other percussion instruments.
- BETTER - A traditional drum glove can be hot, uncomfortable, wear out quickly, and throw off your style (unless you're looking for the marching uniform look). Eucatape not only heals and protects your hands when using drum sticks or hand drumming, but also LOOKS AND FEELS cooler.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our drumming tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren't completely satisfied simply return your drum tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
Drumming for hours or even days on end can wreak havoc on your hands. Blisters and dry cracked skin are common, and when the set gets hot your sweaty hands are more likely to slip up. Drum gloves are hot, bulky, don't offer any drum stick / hand drum touch sensitivity, can wear out fast, and may even CAUSE blisters.
Eucatape is a eucalyptus-infused drum tape that will positively change the way you approach drumming, featuring a cooling sensation that helps fight against fatigue, natural anti-inflammatory healing properties that rejuvenate your hands, and tough fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters, bruises, cracks, cuts, and irritation. Eucata