- Standard : 5a 14mm \ 0.56inch 406mm\16.2inch
- Natural finish- comfortable and slip resistant
- Perfect for youth rock bands and drummer playing
- Light and fast for jazz orchestral pit work
- High quality north American maple
Material high quality north American maple. Suitable range: Drummer playing, beginner practicing and more wood tip provides a rich, full, balanced sound oval tip for rich cymbal sounds drumstick coating is gloss-free to reduce slippage Sound harbor is committed to give customer an excellent shopping experience.
List Price: $ 9.90
Price: $ 8.99
More Drums Products
Sticks At Your Fingertips: StickARKTM Kick Mount 4x DrumstickHolder - is a Patent-Pending new concept in drumstick holders. This kick drum mounted drumstick holder has an innovative design that's easy, affordable & very effective! Perfectly positions 4 sticks right in front of a drummer (on kick/bass drum) with easy-grab spacing between sticks for quick & convenient retrieval & insertion. So, when you need a fresh stick due to a break, style change, drop, or to replace sticks you throw to fans, StickARKTM makes it fast & easy ... so you can stay smooth & keep the groove. The top of a kick drum (bass drum) is the first place drummers naturally want to put their sticks. Now, thanks to StickARK, drummers can keep 4 sticks lined up in perfect o
List Price: $ 35.00
Price: $ 35.00
More Drum Accessories Products
- StickTwirl is an universal attachment for all drumsticks.
- It is designed to enhance drummers showmanship, control and playability.
- It increases playing speed, adds more agility and it's ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- It's virtually invisible on your drumstick!
StickTwirl Drumstick Attachment Benefits:It gives you more speed, agility and power.It relieves common hand fatigue for drummers.It creates a consistent fulcrum point to play with more accuracy.It's really hard to drop your drum sticks using StickTwirl.It feels natural to play with - you can grip your drumstick as you normally would.It's virtually invisible on the drumstick - wood grain color.It's flexible - you can play with any drumstick.StickTwirl gives all drummers an advantage. It expands the possibilities.Playing in the pocket is tighter with StickTwirl.Your rudiments will improve (even the Moeller technique).
- No re-application needed; reactivates with normal heat
- Leaves tropical scent, and clean hands with no buildup
- Packaged in convenient 2 oz. tins
Provides comfortable tacky grip on any drumstick or mallet
List Price: $ 5.95
Price: $ 5.18
- Gorilla Snot is a gripping aid.
- It has been developed by and for professionals who demand flexibility, functionality, and efficiency in the tools of their trade
- A non-gooey, naturally refined tree rosin
- Gorilla Snot reacts with your body's natural chemistry and heat output to retain a steady grip on picks drumsticks, bows
Gorilla Snot lets you hang on to your pick while burning up the strings or your drumsticks while you drum up a sweat. Gorilla Snot Gorilla Snot is a gripping aid. It has been developed by and for professionals who demand flexibility, functionality, and efficiency in the tools of their trade. A non-gooey, naturally refined tree rosin, Gorilla Snot reacts with your body's natural chemistry and heat output, to retain a steady grip on picks drumsticks, bows, and any other hard to grip instruments. The gripping reaction is only effective when you activate it.How Do I Use Snot? Apply Gorilla Snot sparingly to your fingers or work a small amount into your pick, bow, or drumstick! Gorilla Snot dries in a few seconds forming a soft tacky surface tha
List Price: $ 7.95
Price: $ 2.99