- Make your drums sound amazing, with this big 10-pack of premium drum dampeners.
- The perfect selection of dampeners, to get the sound right every time: 6x small, 2x medium and 2x large.
- The included PRO case is rugged and lets you safely carry your gels.
- Guaranteed to work on your resonance heads and cymbals.
- Easy to clean: Wash with soap and water and air dry • The included divider discs keeps your gels separated.
SLAPKLATZ - EXCLUSIVELY ON AMAZON
SlapKlatz PRO gives you the most comprehensive assortment of gel drum dampers on the market. Developed for drummers - by drummers. With the wide variety of gel sizes included in this package, you become able to adjust your drum sound exactly to your needs. Get that perfect amount of ring control, without killing the tone, the feel or the volume of the drum.
ENGINEERED FOR DRUMS
SlapKlatz PRO is made from a material that is optimized in both shape, density and thickness for drum use. This ensures that they will stay in place, even on your bottom heads or the underside of your cymbals.
When using more than one damper gel on one drum, place the gels with equa
List Price: $ 15.99
Price: $ 15.99
Find More Drum Accessories Products
- Attaches to bass drum shell with Velcro
- Hinged pad bounces off the head, allowing sustain before returning to dampen the vibrating head
- Smaller pad on opposite end that can be used on smaller drums or for minimal damping
- All Evans accessories are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
The EQ Pad is an adjustable bass drum muffler that enables control over attack and sustain. A hinged damping pad bounces off the head upon impact, allowing some minimal resonance before returning to full damp the head.
List Price: $ 20.97
Price: $ 17.95
- The World's Strongest & Most Durable Resonance Control Device Ever Designed!
- It's Simple, Effective, & Versatile!
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Made In USA
- Two Sizes To Choose From Regular & Small
The sleek and unobtrusive Drum Clip removes unwanted frequencies, retaining the desired attack, resonance, and feel of your drums. The Drum Clip DCBS rounds out and flattens the drumhead's sound and allows for easier tuning of any size drum. Excessive overtones can now be controlled or eliminated with precision when applied to the drumhead. The Drum Clip is made from a durable plastic and rubber compound, and can be used on the batter head or the resonant headwall without falling off or losing its grip on your drum.
List Price: $ 8.95
Price: $ 8.95
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Each Microphone piece is tuned to capture everything from low end punch to sensitive / flat sound. The big drum microphone is designed for bass drums & low frequency instruments, the small drum mic is for Tom & snare drums & the overhead condenser mics are for cymbals, pianos, & vocals.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This instrumental microphone kit by Pyle Pro is designed for just about any set of drums or other musical instruments & the Compact size of the microphones makes it ideal for close recording.
- COMPATIBILITY: Each instrument microphone is designed with the standard thread 3/8" or 5/8" to match all types of microphone stand. Drum mount is also universal & can be attached to most drum rims. All mics comes with standard XLR connectors to allow compatibility with most audio instruments.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: A convenient & lightweight carry case protects your mini microphones & allow for quick setup & safe transport. Includes a set of keys & briefcase-style locks to add safety to your audio accessories.
- INCLUSIONS: One big drum mic, 4 small drum mics; 2 condenser mics with the holder; 4 thread clip & thread inserts, 4 clamps for snare/tom mics, & 2 wind screens for condenser mics.
This seven-microphone wired drum kit from Pyle Pro is everything you need to record your drums discretely for a full, powerful sound. Hear the ring of the cymbals, the punch of the snares, and the boom of the kick drum, all with independent mics. This kit includes a high-performance microphone specially tuned to capture low-end punch as well as sensitive, flat response mics ideal for overhead and cymbal reproduction. It comes with a set of drum mounts that can be used on most standard drum rims. Uses standard XLR connectors. Includes windscreens and carrying case. Features: S/N Ratio: 70dB Connector: Standard XLR Power Supply: Phantom 24-48V Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional Max Input SPL: NA/NA/130dB(@1kHz
List Price: $ 138.98
Price: $ 130.00