- Thicker heel with longer palette for more vibration
- Deep, rich sound with body to the attack due to the thicker tip resulting in longer lasting reeds
- Also available in other strengths
- Every reed sealed in 'Flow Pack' to ensure freshness.
- Can be purchased in 10 pack (CR1925)
V.12 Bb Clarinet reeds are manufactured from cane tubes with the same diameter as cane used for alto saxophone reeds. As a result, they have a thicker heel and are cut on a longer palette with a slightly thicker tip than Traditional reeds. The longer palatte palette means that more of the reed is vibrating, resulting in a deeper, richer sound. The thicker tip gives body to the attack and also increases the longevity of the reed.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 24.50
Related Clarinet Products