- Grade-A plain maple top on a mahogany back with 9-hole weight relief combine for subtle beauty with enhanced resonance and superb playing comfort.
- The solid-mahogany neck has a fast slim-taper profile, a thicker rosewood fingerboard with 22 super-smooth polished frets for easy bends, and a genuine nylon nut.
- Zebra '57 Classic humbuckers with orange drop tone caps ensure sultry PAF-like voicing's, while a nickel wired ABR bridge and aluminum stop bar combine for solid sustain.
Les Paul Classic 2017 T is a modern take on a Les Paul from the '60s. The Les Paul Classic 2017 T riffs on the beloved guitars of the '60s and '70s while adding modern upgrades for tone and playability, yielding a true Classic with contemporary twists.
Related Guitar Products
- Body & Neck: Mahogany; Color: Cherry Red
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"; Scale length: 24.75 Inch
- Fingerboard: "dot" inlays; Tuners: Premium 14:1
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on w/tapered heel, 4-bolt recessed
- Strings: D'Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46; Tailpiece: StopBar & Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 1-master volume, 1 master-tone with KillPot; Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker; Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker
Now everyone can afford a real SG! The SG Special from Epihone features twin open-coil Humbucking pickups, a Tune-o-matic bridge/Stopbar tailpiece combo for maximum sustain and a fully-carved SG body for devilish good looks.
List Price: $ 299.00
Price: $ 249.99
- Steel Strings | Wood Frame | Linden Binding
- Catalpa Neck, Bridge & Fingerboard
- Geared Tuning
- 38" Inches in Length
- Performer Kit Includes: Gig Bag, Extra High E String, 3 Guitar Picks, Strap & Pitch Pipe Tuner
Whether it's just to be cool or to get your emotions out, there are so many reasons to start playing guitar. Finally there's an affordable option to start creating your own songs & strum along with your favorite artists. This cutaway guitar is the perfect starter guitar for you to get started!
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 39.95
- The Epiphone EB-3 bass has mahogany body with a mahogany set neck along with a slimtaper "D" profile neck. The fingerboard is rosewood and has the classic trapezoid inlays.
- This bass is loaded with a Sidewinder Humbucker pickup in the neck and an NYT bass mini humbucker pickup in the bridge and chrome hardware.
- The EB-3 comes with Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson 24/7/365 customer service.
- Mahogany body
- NYT Bass Mini-Humbucker pickups
- Rosewood fretboard
- 34" Inch scale
When first introduced the EB "SG" bass quickly became one of the most attractive and distinctive basses in rock and players like Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones, Cream's Jack Bruce, and The Who's John Entwistle made rock history on SG-style basses. Now, Epiphone presents the EB-3, stunning recreation of the vintage marvel with all the tone and feel of the original without the vintage price tag or vintage problems.
- Natural hide skins
- 6" and 7" drum heads
- Wood shells
- Metal hoops with four tuning lugs per head
- Tuning key included
Gearlux Tunable Bongos are an ideal beginner pair of bongo drums designed to produce a great sound with versatile tones. With 6- and 7-inch heads, these natural light wood finish bongos are easily transportable and great fun as part of an acoustic set at any standard. The bongos are fitted with skin heads and metal top and bottom hoops each with four tuning lugs that can be individually tuned using the included tuning key to achieve the perfect sound. Robustly built to cope with not only had playing but also the general rough and tumble in either a classroom or performance, these Gearlux bongos are a highly popular and recommended, affordable choice!
Bongo Head Sizes: 6" and 7"
Skin Material: Natural Hide