Meinl Percussion Bongos with Wood Shells, Leopard Burl Finish-NOT Made in China, Free Ride Suspension System and Natural Skin Heads, 2-Year Warranty (FWB190LB)
- HARDWOOD SHELLS IN DESIGNER FINISH: Mein Wood Bongos are crafted with quality hardwood that allows the drums to sing while also providing remarkable durability. Complimented by a stunning Leopard Burl finish, they are sure to stand out at your next gig.
- HAND SELECTED BUFFALO SKIN HEADS: The superior tone and effortless tenability of the natural heads delivers a classic, warm tone with a good mix of melodic options. Head sizes are 6.75" Macho and 8" Hem bra.
- FREE RIDE SUSPENSION SYSTEM & ROUNDED RIMS: Marathon Series bongos are equipped with Mein's Free Ride Suspension System, meaning, no holes are drilled into the shells. This provides better overall resonance. Innovative rounded rims top off the package to provide optimal comfort for even the heaviest hitters.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SETTING: Whether you're trying to spice up your drum set, jam with friends or embark on a world tour, Marathon Bongos will fill any spot to provide a classic bongo sound in any setting for any style.
- OFFICIAL TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: All Mein Bongos carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers.
- Free Ride Suspension sys
- Black powder coated hrdwre
- Hand selected goat heads
- Accessory pouch
- Leopard Burl special edition
Find More Bongo Products