- Stop sticky saxophone key pads G#, Eb & C# with this natural pad dryer
- Leaf-shape props slide under key arms to air dry sax and stop sticky keys
- 98% Fewer sticky saxophone key pads - www.KeyLeaves.com/Proof
- Reduce sax repair and save pad life without touching delicate pad leather
- Alto + Tenor + Bari + Bass + C Melody Saxophones. Adapts to Fit All!
Key Leaves help you leave sax keys open to dry, stopping sticky saxophone key pads including the notorious sticky G#, C# and Eb. After play, slide the leaf-shape props under the key arms of Eb and Low C#. This opens those key pads plus G# to dry, preventing sticky bacteria and yeast growth that causes key malfunction. Rotate, flex or remove the strap to use Key Leaves on your bari sax or even early vintage saxophones with odd key designs (Buescher, Conn, etc.) Keep your saxophone cleaner and extend pad life naturally. No more messy pad powder, cleaning paper, pad oil, pad dryers or gimmicks. Add Key Leaves to your sax care kit. The only sax care product scientifically proven to prevent sticking key pads, even without swab cleaning for a yea
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 24.99
- Traditional reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even highest notes.
- Extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
- Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Every reed sealed in 'Flow Pack' to ensure freshness.
The most widely played reeds in the world, with a superiority proven over the years, these reeds suit all styles of music.
List Price: $ 37.28
Price: $ 37.28
Find More Woodwind Products
- Model: YAC1295
- Can also be used for Tenor Sax
- Tip opening (in mm): 2.1
- Facing length(in mm): 28
Yamaha 5C Standard Bari Saxophone Mouthpiece Yamaha's standard series mouthpieces offer consistent high quality and excellent value for the price! Made out of high-quality phenol resin (plastic) and feature a design based upon the top grade Custom Series, Yamaha's standard 5C baritone sax mouthpieces are extremely consistent in specifications and playing quality, an excellent value for their price. The facing of this series is slightly shorter than that of the Custom Series making them easier to play, and easier for beginning students to achieve a rich characteristic saxophone sound. Tip opening: 2.10mmFacing length: 28.0mm
List Price: $ 40.44
Price: $ 38.99
Related Saxophone Products
- Bari Hybrid Alto Sax mouthpiece
- Hard Rubber and Polished Stainless Steel
- #8 Facing (.087) - Cap and Ligature are not included
- Item Number: HAS2-8
- Available at Ant Hill Music!
A mouthpiece of unique fusionGreat hybrid of hard rubber and stainless for a Alto Sax. Breathes smokey, dark and warm. Ease of response from low and high registers to altissimo range. Recommended for jazz and R&B. Fat sound! Perfect for jazz, fusion, and studio players. The comfort of hard rubber combined with the weight of steel creates a unique fusion of sound. #8 Facing (.087) Polished Stainless Steel. Cap and Ligature are not included.FeaturesHybrid Alto Sax mouthpiece of Hard Rubber and Stainless SteelColor: Polished Steel#8 Facing (.087)Cap and Ligature are not includedItem Number: HAS2-8
- Bass or Bari Saxophone Stand by Saxrax Bari Sax - Head Only
- This bass saxophone stand is designed for maximum durablity and stability
- The wide base and strong material allow this to hold even the heaviest of saxophones with ease
- Can be converted to hold a bari sax by switching to a smaller yoke
- (sold separately) This bass saxophone stand is designed for maximum durablity and stability
Bass or Bari Saxophone Stand by Saxrax Bari Sax - Head Only. This bass saxophone stand is designed for maximum durablity and stability. The wide base and strong material allow this to hold even the heaviest of saxophones with ease. Can be converted to hold a bari sax by switching to a smaller yoke. (sold separately)