- CONSTRUCTED FROM AUTHENTIC HARDWOOD FOR A SUPERIOR SOUND | Each wood block we make is constructed from a solid block of real Tennessee hardwood to give it an organic, natural, and woody sound that plastic blocks just can't replicate.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each Timber Drum Company product is made from Tennessee hardwood and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- DURABLE AND VERSATILE | Because of its one-piece design, our wood blocks are very durable and can withstand multiple uses from mallets and other percussion implements. While we recommend playing at the edge of the center of the block for the best sound, multiple timbres can be achieved by manipulating the playing zone.
- DIMENSIONS | The T4-L is 8 x 2.5 x 1.8 inches in dimension. Each wood block comes with one hard polymer mallet that is 8" in length.
Timber Drum Company Solid American Hardwood Woodblock Timber Drum Company is a small workshop dedicated to crafting MADE IN USA instruments. The sound of these wood blocks can be described as "organic, natural and woody". That is to say, it is the real and authentic wood block sound that plastic blocks merely mimic. These instruments are built from one solid piece of American hardwood with a hand-rubbed oil finish. The one-piece design projects a focused tone that cuts through the other instruments and is also extremely durable. Multiple sizes are available, which allow you to create more complex rhythms and also a choice in pitch, since the larger the block the lower the pitch. Add a Timber wood block to your personal collection of sound e
List Price: $ 20.01
Price: $ 19.95
Related Percussion Products
- 9" diameter x 3/16" thick - effective rebound response, slim-line drum pad
- Standard 26 American Drum Rudiments are permanently dyed into surface
- More than a mouse pad - heavy duty anti-skid natural rubber material
- Rolls up to fit in your stick bag or back pocket - portable
- Special Price - Manufactured in the USA with USA-made materials
Keeping Drummers in Shape Since 1998, this patented 2 in 1 portable slim-line drum practice pad provides drummers from beginner to advanced, a convenient way to get and stay in shape.The Rudi-Pad is a unique learning tool while encouraging a good workout.
Rebound is effective when played on a hard surface such as your favorite solid surface drum pad, coffee table, desk, counter, etc. This drum pad is loud enough for you to hear, yet will not disturb others.The drum notations, which include right and left sticking patterns, are printed into the surface and will not wear off, crack or peel - and it's machine washable. The natural rubber flexible material
is the same material as a mouse pad and is indestructible under normal playing co
- Model 7A
- Length: 15.5"
- Diameter: 0.540"
- Tear drop tip
- Perfect for light jazz and combo
The American Classic Series combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs for fuller sound, the Classics are turned from select hickory, a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. Length: 15 1/2 Diameter: .535
List Price: $ 8.50
Price: $ 8.00
Find More Drums Products
- Gold lyre
- Works with all flip folders
Standard saxophone marching lyre that fits into the lyre mount on the most common saxophone brands. Helps to hold sheet music while marching
List Price: $ 9.40
Price: $ 2.70
- Fit standard size clarinet and sax ligatures.
- Durable replacement screws
- 12 - pack
Replacement Screws For Clarinet And Sax Ligatures. Fit Most Standard Size Ligatures. Nickel.
List Price: $ 13.68
Price: $ 13.68
Find More Woodwind Products