- Thicker heel with longer palette for more vibration
- Deep, rich sound with body to the attack due to the thicker tip resulting in longer lasting reeds
- Also available in other strengths
- Every reed sealed in 'Flow Pack' to ensure freshness.
- Can be purchased in 10 pack (CR1925)
V.12 Bb Clarinet reeds are manufactured from cane tubes with the same diameter as cane used for alto saxophone reeds. As a result, they have a thicker heel and are cut on a longer palette with a slightly thicker tip than Traditional reeds. The longer palatte palette means that more of the reed is vibrating, resulting in a deeper, richer sound. The thicker tip gives body to the attack and also increases the longevity of the reed.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 24.50
Related Clarinet Products
- Designed in collarboration with Mark Nuccio and played by many of the worlds top woodwind players
- Offered in strengths 2.0 to 4.5 including a 3.5+ and 4.0+
- Widely considered to be the most consistent reed on the market – thanks to the lower internode cane selection and meticulous quality control
Reserve classic reeds have been designed for clarinetists by clarinetists in collaboration with mark nuccio, acting principal clarinetist of the ny philharmonic.- special cane treatment process that helps reduce reed warping- gradual tip shape adding more tonal warmth- traditional tip thickness for a quick articulation- offered in 2.0 to 4.5 including a 3.5+ and 4.0+ strength- like the reserve line, uses only the densest, lower internode cane for longer durability a… More >>