- Traditional reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even highest notes.
- Extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
- Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Every reed sealed in 'Flow Pack' to ensure freshness.
The most widely played reeds in the world, with a superiority proven over the years, these reeds suit all styles of music.
List Price: $ 10.09
Price: $ 9.95
- Comfortable carry handles with adjustable shoulder strap
- Rugged nylon exterior with reinforced bottom section
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Non-abrasive interior lining
- Soft interior padding
Protec's Heavy Ready Cymbal Bag fits 22" cymbals and features a tough nylon exterior, large exterior accessory pocket, reinforced bottom, and adjustable shoulder strap.
List Price: $ 33.70
Price: $ 28.24
- Well-Padded Strap
The new Quick 22 is a high quality backpack bag that has a new value price point. The well-padded straps allow you to get in and out of the gig quickly and comfortably.
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 39.95
- For alto saxophone
- Gold lacquered
Selmer 1714 Alto Saxophone Ligature - Gold Lacquered
List Price: $ 9.00
Price: $ 6.76
More Saxophone Products
- Brand: Innovative Percussion
- Product Code: CL1
- Made in the USA
Designed to the exacting specifications of Christopher Lamb, Principal Percussionist with the New York Philharmonic, this series has been created specifically for the orchestral snare drummer. The CL-1 is constructed of high quality maple and features a long taper for a great feel and quick response. The bullet shaped bead creates a full dark sound at pianissimo to mezzo forte volume levels. The CL-1L offers the same design as the CL-1, but it is constructed of laminated birch to offer increased consistency in weight and pitch. The CL-2L, also constructed of laminated birch, features an extra long taper and elongated bead resulting in a darker more legato sound.
List Price: $ 18.25
Price: $ 9.95
Find More Percussion Products
- Consistent string to string balance
- Easy on your frets
DR’s Fat-Beams electric bass guitar strings are handmade with the finest American stainless steel for the best sound and feel possible. Fat-Beams continue to be compression wound to produce fat mids, bright highs and that distinct edgy Fat-Beams tone. Fat-Beams are wound on round cores for increased flexibility and sustain. Fat-Beams are recognized for their "fatter, deeper and smoother" tonal characteristics and continue to be THE bassist’s choice around the world.
List Price: $ 19.93
Price: $ 15.00