- Footjoint marking, A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Neoprene key bumpers, Stronger and more durable than cork
- Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel-silver, power-forged keys, Very durable and less susceptible to breakage. Closed-hole (Plateau) keys facilitate ease of playability for beginners
- 1 year seller warranty. Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.
YFL-222 Standard Flute Offset G C-Foot. The Yamaha YFL-222 Standard flute in C features drawn and curled tone holes, covered keys and an offset G. It has a nickel silver headjoint, body and footjoint and a silver-plated finish. I features a C-footjoint and pointed key arms, and comes with a Yamaha standard plastic flute case, polishing cloth, polishing gauze, cleaning rod and Flute Owner's Manual. CY Headjoint Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers. Keys All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically
List Price: $ 497.00
Price: $ 492.12