D’Addario Woodwinds RJA1025 Rico Alto Sax Reeds – Ease of Play, Affordably Priced, Unfiled Cut – World’s Most Consistent Reed Trusted by Educators and Professional Musicians, Strength 2.5, 10-Pack
- EASE OF PLAY - Featuring a thinner vamp cut designed for ease of play, a traditional blank for a clear sound and unfiled for powerful tone, Rico alto sax reeds are ideal for a wide array of playing situations. They are perfect for students, revered by educators worldwide and a favorite among jazz musicians.
- FROM FIELD TO FACTORY - Harvested by hand in France, the cane specifically grown to make Rico reeds is the finest in the industry. D'Addario's new state-of-the-art digital reed-making technology has resulted in unprecedented quality and consistency in today's Rico reed.
- EDUCATION STANDARD - Rico reeds have been the standard among teachers and students for generations. Priced affordably, Rico reeds are designed to reward the student with an immediate sound.
- PACKAGING OPTIONS - Rico alto sax reeds are available in 3-pack, 10-pack, 25-pack dispensers and 50-count boxes.
- RICO BY D'ADDARIO - For nearly a century, the name Rico has been synonymous with quality reeds. Now part of the D'Addario family of musical instruments and accessories, Rico by D'Addario has revamped the reed-making process to create the most consistent reed in the world.