Kaizer Flute 1000 Series Standard C Key Closed Hole in Nickel Silver Finish Included Accessories Student Marching Band Orchestra Beginning Flutist Musician FLT-1000NK
- FULLY LOADED PACKAGE: Molded case offering maximum protection and includes maintenance kit: cleaning rod, polishing cloth, joint lubricant, stand, screw driver.
- 45 DAY FREE TRIAL. Kaizer will go beyond Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy by offering an unparalleled 45 days. Play it, test it for 45 days. If you don't like it, send it back and receive a full refund.
- LIFETIME NO-HASSLE WARRANTY. If the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects, for as long as you own the instrument and able to produce proof of purchase, we'll provide you with parts for FREE. FOR LIFE. No more paying additional for 3rd party extended warranties.
- BUILT TO LAST: Nickel-silver body and power-forged keys with professionally padded keys, steel springs and adjustable screws
- FRENCH STYLE CONSTRUCTION: Sensitive response, easy to play, excellent intonation, feature closed-hole (plateau) 16 keys, beveled embouchure, offset G with split E DETACHABLE foot-joint.
Kaizer 1000 Series Flute introduces high functionality, versatility, and excellent playability, to beginner students in band/orchestra at a practical price point. The 1000 Series is meant to be beginner/step-up all in one for it is eliminates the need of another step-up or intermediate instrument. When the player is ready to make the transition, he/she can then move on to a pro level instrument. It has standard features like 16 closed-hole keys, offset G with split E, detachable foot-joint and also added features like plateau keys, beveled embouchure and professionally padded keys. The offset G key is allows you to reach the G key naturally with ease. Split E key divides G into two separate keys moving independently
Find More Flute Products