- Spruce Top
- Ebony Colored Fingerboard With Tuning Pegs
- Complete with Carry Case, Horsehair Bow and Rosin
- Suitable Up to Grade Five
- Suitable for Ages 11+ yrs.
- NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Guide from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
The Windsor violin is the perfect instrument for students and will last most up to Grade 5 standard. With a spruce top, ebony colored tuning pegs and fingerboard and fine tuning adjusters, it produces a bright tone and comes complete with a wood/horsehair bow, plush lined lightweight case and rosin. The Windsor violin is available in 4 sizes, either to purchase on its own or with an accompanying Absolute Beginners Violin book. To help with correct size purchase, please see guide chart below. To avoid damage in transportation, the bridge will be down but can be easily set up with the help of the included owner guide which will also assist with tuning and bow care. Size Guide * With the left arm fully extended out perpendicular to the body (a
List Price: $ 74.99
Price: $ 74.99