NeckNotes Guitar Trainer | Color Coded Fretboard Fret Map Guitar Note Stickers for Beginner to Advanced Learning of Guitar and Music Theory | Standard Edition (For Acoustic and Electric Guitars)
- A Great Guitar Gift Idea! NeckNotes Guitar Trainer was created and is made in the USA! Our guitar notes fret guides are made for THE FULL GUITAR NECK all the way up to 24 frets--- Used to teach in Guitar Schools Worldwide "This product has made it unbelievably easier to learn to play guitar" -Ben Hochstein- Music Supervisor MTV Networks
- The original, genuine NeckNotes Guitar Trainer guitar learning package and featured in Guitar World Magazine, NeckNotes Guitar Trainer is the "World's Best Guitar Training Aid!". Seeing the notes that make up the chords can help you figure out notes that will sound good with that chord progression as you experiment with sounds up and down the neck.
- Each fret is numbered ON TOP where you can see....this makes it so guitar tab translates directly to the guitar neck as you are learning... from songs, scales, and bar chord positions to exercises and also makes following instruction videos much easier. Much Faster and Easier! Importantly, these are PRINTED TO READ RIGHT-SIDE-UP as you play! High quality material and double protective coated to resist wear.
- Our guitar note stickers are a fundamental tool to use with all guitar learning methods and also allows for exploring around the guitar neck in a productive way. Improvising runs of notes all over the neck is easy when you can see where all the notes are.
- "NeckNotes is just plain simple and just plain Genius!" Christian Duguay- Berkeley School of Music, Mad TV Alumni, Producer MTV Networks. Ear training is easier if you sing the note names as you play them...for example when practicing scales...you see the note, play and sing the note as you hear the note and you can train your ear to recognize the individual notes and your voice to sing them. We also make NeckNotes for wide necked CLASSICAL GUITARS...search "NeckNotes for Classical Guitar"