- Hand carved solid spruce top; rosewood fingerboard, pegs and chin rest;alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners
- Handcrafted maple wooden neck, back and sides to strengthen the stability of these parts and offers excellent acoustical properties and good response
- Includes: shaped foam carrying case with a durable luggage-grade nylon exterior and padded plush interior, Brazil wood stick violin bow with rosewood frog and unbleached white horse
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about our products
- Ideal for beginners or students trying to find their way around the instrument. 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
ADM Student Violins are designed to produce remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability, and affordability to ensure that players will get the right start. There are four colors available, Red Brown, Blue, Black and White. Note: The back of the violin neck is varnished with a clear varnish that allows for a better hold on the instrument. How to Choose Violin Size
ADM Violins have different sizes as 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/10, and 1/16.
-4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
-3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22" to 23.5"
-1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
-1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" t