- Hand carved solid spruce top; ebonized fingerboard, pegs and chin rest;alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners
- Handcrafted maple wooden neck, back and sides to strengthen the stability of these parts and offers excellent acoustical properties and good response
- Includes: shaped foam carrying case, ebony frog Brazil wood stick violin bow, rosin, bridge, one set of upgraded strings, adjustable shoulder rest, fingerboard sticker and E-tuner
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about our products
- Perfect for the beginner or student violinist
Note: The back of the violin neck is varnished with a clear varnish that allows for a better hold on the instrument. How to Choose Violin Size
ADM Violins have different sizes as 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/10, and 1/16.
-4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
-3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22" to 23.5"
-1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
-1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" to