Meinl Percussion Drum Stick Bag with Extra Outside Pocket and Floor Tom Hooks – for Mallets, Brushes and Other Common Accessories As Well, (MSB-1)
- SPACIOUS STICK BAG, CLASSIC DESIGN: The Mein drum stick bags offer plenty of room for you to carry multiple pairs of sticks, mallets, and brushes - whatever you need for a successful gig, rehearsal, or lesson. This bag contains a multitude of compartments inside and out for players who like to keep organized. When opened, the bag measures 18.5 inches wide x 19 inches long.
- CARRYING GRIP, SHOULDER STRAP, AND FLOOR TOM HOOKS: Made of heavy duty nylon, this bag is equipped with a reinforced carry grip and adjustable shoulder strap. For ease of use while on the gig, inside the bag are hooks with nylon straps to attach the bag to any drum. This works especially great on floor toms, keeping your sticks close by when playing.
- OUTSIDE POCKET FOR ACCESSORIES: The outside features an extra-large pocket for metronomes, cables, tools, felts, or any small percussion instrument you need to keep with you. Also a great place to store keys and wallets during a show.
- A "MUST HAVE" FOR ANY PLAYER: The Meinl drum stick bag is sure to become a vital piece of gear for everyday use in practice, lessons, live gigs, or studio sessions. A robust double-pull zipper ensures long lasting durability.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Mein bags carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers (excludes zippers).