Meinl Djembe with Mahogany Wood - NOT MADE IN CHINA - 10" Medium Size Rope Tuned Goat Skin Head, 2-YEAR WARRANTY (HDJ3-M)
- CARVED FROM ONE SOLID PIECE OF MAHOGANY: The Meinl Headliner djembe has outstanding acoustic properties that reach from deep, resonant bass notes to cutting, high-pitched slaps. The hand carved Mahogany shells feature a horizontal ripple motif that suggests a flowing river.
- HAND SELECTED GOAT SKIN HEADS: Hand selected goat heads are secured and tuned by the traditional Mali-Weave system made of high quality nylon rope. These heads produce classic djembe sounds with a warm, yet cutting tone. Play towards the center for a boomy bass sound and slap the edges for sharp, popping accents.
- PERFECT FOR DRUM CIRLCES, LIVE SHOWS OR JAM SESSIONS: The Meinl Headliner djembe is a great all-around djembe for use in any musical situation. Drum circle players will find it easy to use right out of the box without needing to tune it. This djembe is also great for studio work and live shows under a microphone.
- STANDARD SIZE FOR ANY APPLICATION: This drum has a playing surface (drum head) measuring 10" wide. It stands 20" tall, making it playable for adults and young musicians.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR WARRANTY: All Meinl djembes carry a two year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers.
More Drum Products