- The Click-Kick system provides a perfect rendering of the click sound or kick drum attack.
- The click kick system emits a real analog sound that you can hear acoustically while you play the drums without the necessity of hearing the playback.
- Once installed the Click-Kick system is easily removed. This allows you to use both the normal drum tone and switch to the click sound with ease.
- The Click-kick is very economical when compared to systems that use an electronic trigger.
- The Click-kick system delivers a real sound with maximum sensitivity that only an acoustic drum can achieve.
The first part consists of three pieces called support brackets that adhere directly to the drumhead. Each bracket has two slots that serve to support the second part of the system.
The second part contains 6" membranes which come in three different materials. These different materials produce different sounds and levels of attack depending on what you are looking for.
As well as the ability to have three different types of click sound, the spectrum of sounds is widened by which slot the membranes are placed in along with the ability to use two at a time.
Another great feature of this system is its removability. The membranes are very easily removed and replaced for the product A.S