- 6PCS oboe reeds can be kept in this case.
- Size:9.2 x 7.8x 2cm
Note: There is a little difference between the color and object
You can put 6pcs oboe reeds in it.
Size:9.2 x 7.8x 2cm
The style of lock catch will be sent randomly.
This case does not contain the reeds in the pictures, reeds must be purchased separately.
1 x Oboe Reed Case
List Price: $ 11.06
Price: $ 12.03
Related Oboe Products
- Box of 10 alto saxophone reeds
- Each reed has its own plastic case
- Strength: 2.0
Box of 10 alto saxophone reeds, strength size 2.0.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 9.99
- Proper tip opening obtained without using a wire
- Cane processed by skilled craftsmen using the world's most advanced reed machinery
- Each reed tested and adjusted by hand
- Play the entire range of the instrument with ease
- Five pack offers great value for money
The Meason Oboe Reed is one of the few commercial Oboe reeds available with the long scrape used by nearly all professionals. Only the finest French cane is selected. To ensure that the proper tip opening is obtained without using a wire, the cane is sorted for the correct diameter. Then the cane is processed by skilled craftsmen using the world's most advanced reed machinery. Each reed is individually tested and adjusted by hand. Nearly every reed receives some hand scraping before final inspection and packaging.
List Price: $ 54.12
Price: $ 49.99
Find More Oboe Products
- Unique soft, comfortable material
- Installs in seconds - two per package
- Blends with your instrument
- We are the manufacturer - GelRest Music Accessories
- Cushions your fingers while playing
FluteGels are made of a unique soft plastic material that has the feel and texture of the gentlest human skin. They feel natural and give just the right amount of cushioning to help you in holding your flute without pain or effort. They are easy to install - just peel and stick. Say good bye to your tendonitis, bone spurs, and callouses! MADE IN THE USA
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 14.95
Related Flute Products
- Size: 15" H x 1" Diam.
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Benito Tito - crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product info: Jacaranda wood
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we'll do everything we possibly can to ensure you're a happy customer.
About this item: The rich grain of jacaranda wood lends its extraordinary beauty to this quena flute. Crafted by hand, it is a legacy of the Inca and an indispensable instrument in today's traditional Peruvian music. Benito Tito perforates holes of different widths to ensure a sweet sound. Its case emulates pre-Hispanic textiles. A fingering chart is included.Carrying case included
About our Artist: Benito Tito, known to his friends as Tito Peru,
List Price: $ 33.99
Price: $ 33.99
More Flute Products